Aspects of Responsibility
Jul 14 - 25, 2008
Purchasing the ticket
Participants are expected to buy their tickets. You can consult the various links of discount airlines to find the most economic airfare.
Arrival and Departure
- Check in: July 13, 2008
- Check out: July 26, 2008
Contact person: Sarolta Szabo at
Reimbursement policy for scholarship participants
- Recipients of a travel grant from SUN will be reimbursed in Budapest upon arrival up to the granted amount of travel specified in the acceptance letter. The reimbursement cannot exceed the actual travel expenditure supported by the submitted documents. Shorter domestic trips, visa and insurance costs are not reimbursed.
- Please note that for reimbursement you will need to produce the original invoice of your ticket issued by the travel agency.
- The invoice should be made out to
Nador utca 9.
- If you are traveling with an electronic ticket, please request an OFFICIAL INVOICE OR A PAPER TICKET from the airline OR bring your flight BOARDING PASS and submit it to your course coordinator upon arrival. Please be advised that a print-out of your ticket information, either from your own computer or a travel agency, will NOT be sufficient for reimbursement.
- Reimbursement can be done by cash voucher, bank transfer or check. The reimbursement procedure takes about a week in the case of a cash voucher and longer with transfers or checks so please calculate with this when planning your travel budget.
- If no invoices are available, we can only reimburse you upon sending the original tickets/invoice back to Budapest.
Discount Airlines operating in Hungary: