July 21 - August 1, 2008
HOW TO GET TO CEU FROM THE RESIDENCE CENTER?
Address of CEU campus:
Central European University
Nádor utca 9., 1051 Budapest, Hungary
Tel.:+36 1 327-3000
TICKETS AND PASSES
Please note that you can use the Budapest public transportation vehicles only with a valid ticket or transportation pass. If you travel on the vehicles of BKV (Budapest Transportation Company) without a valid pass or ticket you will have to pay a fine upon ticket inspection. Every SUN participant is responsible for buying their own transportation tickets or passes.
Download and print out this sheet and have it with you when you arrive. It will help you in the ticket purchase.
On this page you can see what kind of tickets and passes are available.
- Take any bus that stops opposite the CEU Residence Center and go to the final station, to "Örs Vezér tér" (three stops if you take the #44 and 4 stops if you take the #45).
- Look for the underpass that leads you to the Metro.
- Take the Metro to "Deák tér".
Map of the way from Deak square to CEU building (click to enlarge)
- Walk past the Meridien Hotel, cross the zebra and walk across the park as indicated on the map below.
- At the corner, cross "József Attila utca".
- Continue towards the food store (CBA) and keep straight on till you reach "Zrinyi utca". (2nd street on the left).
- Turn left and find the main entrance of CEU on the right side of the street at the corner of "Zrinyi" and "Nádor" utca (Nador utca 9).
See also the Google Map
View Larger Map
View Larger Map