July 21 - August 1, 2008
Please read the following directions carefully.
Before starting the application process, please visit the relevant pages linked in the menu on the left for specific information on the academic content (faculty list, course description, etc.), course dates, application requirements, deadlines, eligibility and financial information.
- Provide all requested information in English.
- You are allowed to apply to a maximum of two courses, but can be accepted to both only if they are run consecutively. (Financial aid is only available for attending one course.)
- The required attachments must be submitted for each course to which you are applying. Those who apply to more than one course should send a separate set of attachments customized, if necessary, to the differing needs and requirements of the two courses.
- Applications are expected to be submitted no later than February 14, 2008 for scholarship applications and May 30, 2008 for fee-paying applications. Applications will be accepted only through electronic submission through the CEU SUN on-line registration system;
- The signed (with handwriting) Letter of Recommendation should be scanned preferably in color and saved as a PDF or some graphical file (JPEG, TIFF, PNG).
- The required attachments (along with the signed and scanned letter of recommendation) should be sent via email to .
- Applications will not be considered complete and will not be processed until all supporting materials have been received.
Applications submitted after the deadline will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
If you need help or more information during the application process, please feel free to contact the SUN staff:
E-mail for inquiry and correspondence:
Tel: (36-1) 327-3811,
Fax: (36-1) 328-3698 or (36-1)327-3124
Skype (free Internet telephone): ceu-sun
The SUN Office will notify applicants about the selection results around the end of April (for scholarship applications) and June 2 (for fee-paying applications).
The decisions are not open to appeal.